Saturday, April 19, 2008

Straight from the source

I spent the last 20-plus years as a journalist. I've written hundreds of news stories. One thing I learned is that if you want to get the best information, you need to go directly to the source. Someone at a speech can tell you what they think the speaker was trying to say, but you have to go straight to the source for the direct information.

I've written often about the book, "Success in 10 Steps," that changed my network marketing career. When I read that book, I felt like the author, Michael Dlouhy, had written it just for me. It was as if he had been monitoring everything I did and knew exactly why I had been failing.

The book changed my life. It showed me that my failure was not my fault. It saved me from years of frustration.

Now Michael Dlouhy himself can tell you why he wrote "Success in 10 Steps," and why he freely devotes his time to helping people in any network marketing company succeed.



Click here to get your free copy of "Success in 10 Steps."

Steve DeVane
This link will take you to information about Mentoring for Free, the MLM system based on "Success in 10 Steps."

1 comment:

Gary McElwain said...

Steve I know what you mean. I dont get that, after the president makes a speech then commenters want to tell me what they think I heard.

Great video about the truth

Gary